Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Condo - For Rent!

So a little while ago Mark and I bought a condo up in Ogden as an investment. Some of you may remember reading about this. Well, we have put it up for rent and I thought I would throw some pictures in here in case anyone wanted a looksee (and then if you know anyone who would like to rent it, LET ME KNOW!) It's really well taken care of, with upgrades and so we thought it would be a great one to buy. With school starting soon, we hope that there will be a taker. It is really close to Weber which is a perk too. Anywho, here are some pics (living room, master bedroom, kitchen-2 pics, 2nd bedroom, bathroom-2 pics, kitchen and entryway view). That's all the sales pitch I'm gonna give!!








1 comment:

Ally said...

This looks really cute. I hope you find someone soon!

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints