Sunday, July 19, 2009

Internet on the Fritz!!

Hey everyone, I am alive and well and I have every intention of blogging, but my internet has been on the fritz. I am hoping in the next couple of days I can get this going again and be a little better about blogging more regularly (cross your fingers!). But I also want to get a decent post out next because it is my 100th post!!! CRAZY! I am not going to do some giveaway or anything fancy because, lets face it, like 12 people read my blog (if I'm lucky). But I do want to make it a little more noteworthy than "Hello, blah blah, boring." So hang on, and I'll be back soon!!!

2 comments:

Sheena said...

I read it!

Maggie said...

I just want to inform you that it's been a MONTH since you updated! Hope to see more updates soon!

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints