August 9, 2005
Today is our six year anniversary! It is so crazy that is has already been six years! Time has just flown by (thank you, kids). But at the same time, I know that many people can say "only six years?? You're still newleyweds!" I feel both at the same time. When I feel all newleyweddish (word?), I just remind myself that my first born is going into preschool this year (we decided to only do one year before kindergarten) and our second will be one year old before you know it. CRAAAAZY! Now I feel frumpish and old. Just kidding...maybe. Then when I feel frumpish and old, I just look to my parents who will be celebrating THIRTY years on Saturday!! Holy Guacamole! (Skippy John Jones? Anyone? ) That'll be me someday and I bet I will still feel newleywedish :)
I love you babe!!!
(seeing as Mark works tonight and won't get home until midnight, ugh, we are waiting until next week to celebrate..which is good, because it's my year to plan and I have NO CLUE what to do still, any ideas people? haha)








4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! How funny that our boys were born a day apart and our anniversaries are a day apart. Our anniversary is tomorrow. I still need ideas too. Maybe I'll browse pintrest for ideas. Lol.
Yeah, it is good to see you are enjoying Skippy Jon Jones. Happy anniversary. Barb
Happy anniversary!!! Your reception was so cool. And I know what you mean about feeling frumpish--I've been married seven years, and I can't believe how YOUNG I look in my wedding pictures! Maybe it was because I got so much sleep back then. Like, eight hours a night. Woah!
And I love "Skippy John Jones"!)
Happy Anniversary!(a bit late) What darling and fun pictures!
Post a Comment