Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hallelujah!

Hallelujah, I'm back. And I think its about stinkin' time I put some pictures on here. So we'll hop in the ol' time machine because I have some catching up to do. I'm going to talk about Disneyland. Mostly because I'm going to be putting up pictures from Disneyland so you should all know what an exciting trip it was. It was lots of fun, as it better be because it is the happiest place on earth. Cailen had a BLAST! First we stopped off in Vegas. Surprisingly, this was my first time every being to Las Vegas, besides the airport. We walked around, saw the sights (uh, the strip) and enjoyed being tourists. It was HOT! Which was nice because Utah has bi-polar weather (although now it is nice and toasty!). We got to see some good friends too, Matt and Julie. Here's Cailen enjoying the walk, aka ride, through Vegas.
Mark and me fighting with Lego people.
Mark and me in front of the Excaliber
Then after Vegas we went to Universal Studios. Not the most exciting place to be, but still fun. Plus, my nephew really liked it. He likes Shrek and Spongebob, so it worked out good.

I have to admit, Mark looks better on the bike than me.
Imprisoned!

Fred and Wilma Flinstone
Bart stole a diaper from the diaper bag!! Later, he tried to put it on!
My "tough" boys
Oh..Chuck.
Matt Damon (this turned around somehow..)
Elizabeth Taylor.
The Beach!! This was a surprisingly cold day. Which was frustrating because it's California and it's supposed to be BLAZING! Still fun though. And Cailen was adorable. He did eat some sand though...



So be prepared for the next post because I am doing Disneyland pictures in a separate one. I was going to do a massive post of them all, but this has taken me WAY too long.

In other news, we bought a condo about a month ago, as an investment, and I am currently trying to find renters. If any of you out there want to rent in South Ogden close to Weber campus, LET ME KNOW! So any minute now I have to leave to go show it to someone and so I really don't have time...scratch that, they just canceled and moved it to tomorrow. Still, my butt hurts from sitting so long, so I'm going to eat some lunch and watch my husband and my cousin install a light in my living room. Fun times. Look forward to the extensive, massive Disneyland photo show that will be posted in the next few days (I hope).

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Fun vacation! Cailen is getting so big!

Audge said...

Are you really back??? Hehe, Cailen is getting so big. You really need to put more pics up! How are you guys?

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints