Disneyland! So much fun. Would you believe that it was only my second time going in my entire life? Well, true. Sad but true. I went when I was 5 the first time. So I don't really remember it. Plus, I got an ear infection when I was there, so I kinda missed out on a lot of it. So this was my chance to really see the Happiest Place on Earth and experience it with Cailen!! It was a lot of fun taking Cailen. He had a blast! His favorite place was probably the Tiki Room:

He loved the singing birds and stuff. He made a really funny face when the storm started:
It was fun to be able to take Cailen on most of the rides. It really is a place made for the whole family! Here is another of my favorite pictures:
Me and Mark as we entered the park. We're excited in case you can't tell.
Cailen got so excited with the honeypots! It was so cute. He LOVED most of the characters we took pictures with, like Buzz Lightyear, Winney the Pooh and Tigger. He has a mad face on for the Goofy picture...not sure why. But all of those you can see by clicking on the link because frankly, this is taking far too long to wait for these to all upload. So I am just going to put the link in now. I chose pictures that I liked, so it's not all of our pictures. I took out the ones of all the parades and stuff, mostly because there were so many but also because it didn't have anyone you know in it! So, here you go!
http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=263251217019481807/l=408205731/g=87154656/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB
Disneyland was a lot of fun and we are going to make sure and go a couple more times before Cailen turns 3 and we have to pay for him :) Hope you have enjoyed these pics, I know I love looking at them. I mostly do this for my sister Heather because she can't be around to see us (ok, Cailen) as much, so Heather, I hope you liked these pics! There will be more to come because this trip happened in MAY!! And it's July and things have happened. But that will all be later because I am going get another load of laundry done, ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment