This can't be healthy....
I have been meaning to do sooo many things! I have mental lists, and actual lists, that seem neverending! Such is the life of someone in the "fast lane." I have decided that my life needs uncluttering. Very much so. Here is an article in the Ensign that really inspired me to take a good look at my life and make sure I am doing the important things first and then picking and choosing additional things. Because of this, I may or may not be doing a lot of blogging. I obviously have been having a hard time finding the time. I also may be doing dumb things that are wasting my time instead of documenting my life and my family's life as well as keeping in touch with friends. So my goal this week is to analyze how I am spending my time (this involves cleaning out my Google Reader!!! WAAAY too many blogs I'm following in there!) and making sure that my priorities are straight. That said, I hope to see you in a few days :) In the meantime, I am off to one of my top priorities...CHURCH! :)
My future life :) Nice and uncluttered!


1 comment:
Well I hope blogging remains on the list, because it seems to be the only way to stay caught up w/your lil' family's life!
Post a Comment