So many of you know that I am raising money for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America to run a half marathon in honor of my dad who suffers from Colitis. I have had a few garage sales (more on that later) to get some cash flow coming in and have posted some things on KSL.com that didn't sell at the garage sale. Thought I would announce it on here too so that if anyone was interested in the stuff, they could find it! :) If you are interested in any of the following, click on the link for the ad and let me know!! Haha thanks for humoring me!
Bamboo Window Shade
Fax Machine
Throw Pillows
Computer Monitor with keyboard
Couch 1
Couch 2
Reader's Digest Books (I know, funny huh?)
Porcelain Snowman Set
Air Hockey Table
Desk 1
Desk 2
Wedding Dress
Mirror
No comments:
Post a Comment