I have been sick since before my birthday. How unfair. Luckily, the day before my birthday, when Mark and I went out to celebrate my birthday, I didn't feel too bad. Sadly, on my birthday, I felt horrible!! I had a horrible headache, lots of sinus pain, and just wanted to sleep. How blah. Instead, I went to my parents house for dinner and over to my aunts house to have dessert to celebrate my birthday, my cousin Riley's birthday, and sort of my mom's. Since then, the sinus pain has gone away so I am hoping it is not a sinus infection. But I have still felt icky and then ALLLLLL of yesterday was spend laying around. My stomach was killing me. I think I had a 24 hour bug. Unfun. I went up to my mom's house to help her decorate her house. We were going to go shopping, spend time together, it was going to be fun. Instead, I spent 6 hours at her house just laying around, sleeping, and going "uuuuuggghh...". Not fun. Luckily my brother and dad helped watch Cailen so I could get some rest. I headed home and slept it off last night and feel a ton better today, but still. Not a cool time for me. I have been sick for over a week. GO AWAY SICKNESS! I am hoping I am getting better, but only time will tell. Luckily, blogging can be easily done while laying around missing church. At least something good came from today!
1 comment:
love all the updates! Sorry you're not feeling well! keep the updates coming! :)
Post a Comment