Monday, February 1, 2010

Silly Me

I went to get on the computer to upload pictures for the last posts I put up. And I have no idea where my camera went! I had it right by the laptop we've "borrowed" recently and then Cailen wanted to listen to his songs as he laid in his bed. As I confiscated the computer amid cries of "I don't want to go to sleep!" and was secretly excited to get some pictures finally put up, I realized, I have no idea where I put the camera! I looked everywhere! So alas, no pics. How sad!!

1 comment:

Mele said...

Hi Valerie! Just found your blog from Allyson's. I can't believe how big your little guy is! We have a blog too but its private. If you want an invite facebook me your email :) Nice coming across your blog!

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints