December - I'm finally getting some pictures added! Rather than add them to the December post, I figured I would just do another post, mostly of pics! So here you go, a visual update :)
(if you'd like to read the original post with all the descriptions, go here)
(if you'd like to read the original post with all the descriptions, go here)
Christmas activities at Colonial Square in Bountiful, right down the street from us:
Cailen's first trip to Santa for the holiday season! His uncle Ryan joined in :)

I have such a cute little boy!! This is a peacoat a friend in the ward passed down to us. I think he looks ADORABLE!


Cailen the sheep and Ryan the Shepard - at the Davis Family Christmas Party
My cousin's daughter was a cow. The animals hung out together :)
Awesome present from Great Grandma Davis, a book!
Cailen helped make his present to his dad. He finger painted his handprints on a piece of paper and then we used that as a mat for a picture of him and Mark which we framed. It turned out REALLY cute (thanks Heather for the handprint idea!)
Christmas Eve - Cailen and his best bud, Cousin Becca, ran around together in their new jammies!
Christmas morning - Cailen was NOT happy to have been woken up for this. He let everyone know it. But he soon warmed up to the unwrapping of presents!
Cailen got a few awesome toys from Santa, one of which was the Sit N Spin. He loved it and his cousin Becca soon joined him!
Another fave, his microwave complete with some pretend food!
All the grandkids on Mark's side of the family (wait, Cailen is the only one on my side!) posing with their new Snuggies that Mark's mom made them!
Cailen "posing" with his new toddler bedding he got from Mom and Dad. I thought he was so cute sleeping in his new "toddler bed" (his crib minus one railing and the mattress lowered). He's doing good in it!
After Christmas, we headed to see the lights at Temple Square with Mark's family using the Trax. Cailen loved riding the train and was very excited. He liked the lights too :) My camera died right as we got to the temple, boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment