Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011

Before the new year came, we had a little fun celebrating 2010. First we went to Discovery Gateway with some cousins. Fun times all around. (Warning, videos may not work. I'm cursed with anything electronic)










Jex wanted to play too
(sorry, I'm not labeling who is who. Not gonna spend the time!)


For Christmas, Mark gave me some tickets to Desert Star. We went New Year's Eve, which was WAY fun! THANKS BABE!



Celebrating New Year's at Mark's sister's house. Scary baby...




HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's tradition that on New Year's Day we go sledding. So we did and had lots of fun! Jex even came out and joined everyone. Ha.




(Cailen hates going down because he gets sprayed in the face, so we tried to fix that situation)















(my dad waited until pretty much everyone was gone and then quickly ran, grabbed a sled and went down the hill. I caught him though and snapped this pic)

If this video works, it's Cailen with my sister Michelle dancing to the Just Dance game on the Wii. He loves it, it's hilarious. There is a kids version and it is just perfect for him!
Sledding video...maybe.
Not sure what this one is...if it works, it'll be a surprise to us all.

1 comment:

Heather said...

First 2 videos worked, last one didn't :)

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints