2 months old!
Cailen loves when his uncle Mike turns him upside down to "shake all the money out." They're all trying to do this :)
So the uncles oblige.
Out to celebrate! At Tucanos, YUM! If I'm going to get a year older, I might as well get some good food out of it.
My friend Maggie was in town on my bday! Yay! We went to lunch. Just getting out was a fabulous way to spend my bday, thanks Maggie!
Free pass at Boondocks for my bday, so Cailen joined me for a reeeeaaaalllly cold ride on the go carts. It was lots of fun though!
Free day at the zoo (we're all about the freebies)
Oh man, does this kid love the bath. I wrote a little in the post about Jex turning 4 months. I will have to get a video up soon because he just goes NUTS! It's fun to watch him have so much fun.
1 comment:
Every time I see a picture of him I can't get over how much Jex looks like a Davis!
Post a Comment