Friday, February 11, 2011

Jex is 3 months old!

I know I am sooo behind on posts, and I will try to do a catch up (of sorts) later, but first I want to post about a few of the latest things! First being that my little bebe turned 3 months today! WOW! Now I didn't take him to the dr so I don't have the "official" weight, but I made good use of the in-house bathroom scale :) Jex weighs (according to me holding him and then subtracting my weight...which you do NOT get to find out) 13.6 lbs! Getting big! Ok, for a Barber baby he is getting big, haha. He is our little darling and we love him tons. He is soo smily sometimes (other times he just looks at you like "what?"). We took him to Kiddie Kandids to get his formal 3 month pics taken (I do it every 3 months for the first year) and he was alllll smiles for the photographer! We got some cutie patootie pics taken. Then I always do my homemade portrait (sadly, I need to improve somehow with how I take these) which I take every month for the first year. With Jex, I've been trying to always have his litle Pluto dog, that Cailen gave him at the hospital, with him to kind of give a point to compare his growth. Here are some pics of my sweet angel Jexipoo :) Mark hates that nickname. Cailen calls him Jexster. Mark approves that one. Whatever. I'm the mom and I will call him ooey gooey lovey dovey girly sounding nicknames if I want to.

Jexipoo:
The standard growth comparison shot (with his "what?" face)
Cute buddy! 
Cailen's picture of Jex...surprisingly not too shabby. For a 3 year old of course.

2 comments:

Heather said...

These posts are soo much better than giveaway posts :)

Valerie said...

Hehe, I know. The giveaway post was because I got an extra entry. Sigh. Didn't win any of the giveaways that I went the extra mile for though. Maybe I should just stick to the simple entries :)

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints