Friday, September 25, 2009

More Touch a Truck Pics

I got pictures from my parents camera the other day (huge process, let me tell you) and there were a few in there from the Touch a Truck activity, seen here, that I wanted to share. I'll be going through some of the older pictures and posting some Flashback Photos because there are some really hilarious ones (high school? Always scary!). Anyway, here are the Touch a Truck pics!

Cailen and Uncle Ryan in a limo

Cailen painting a car

Uncle Ryan and Grandpa took a ride in the "bucket" as Cailen calls it! Cailen was too scared to try it, so he just watched! He thought it was pretty cool though.

They had lots of other cool things that came with the price of admission, like caricatures! Cailen did awesome at sitting still for his caricature. It doesn't look a TON like him, but it's still hilarious to have a caricature of a two year old. Silly memories!

No comments:

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints