Thought I would just throw up a few pictures of some of the things we did this summer and funny stuff I captured. With Fall inching towards us, the heat and laziness of the summer is fast evaporating! It has been a fun few months and Cailen always makes life interesting with his antics and smiles! Hope everyone’s' summer has been just as fun!
Cailen likes to get bugs. Kill bugs I mean. Here he is "helping"me get a spider. I'd already killed it. He wanted to flush it down the toilet. It's one of his favorite things to do--flush spiders, tissues, anything really. I'm trying to keep a close eye on the flushing.
Cailen has decided he is old enough to wear deodorant. He sees me put it on and begs me to let him wear it too. I tried pretending to put it on him, but he knows the top comes off. Then I tried to put it on under his arms with his jammies still on. But he knows it goes on the SKIN. So we had to take his pjs off somewhat in order to accomplish the task. He was very happy as you can see.
Yes, I continue to try to garden, despite last years silly attempt. But look at my awesome cherry tomatoes! We get tons of these babies and Cailen likes to help me pick them. He is still learning...
Cailen discovered a love for those bouncy house things. He got to jump in this one all by himself! The other kids were preoccupied with eating...not my Cailen. He wanted to PLAY!
Bike rides, how much more summery can you get! We borrowed one of those bike strollers from my sister-in-law and hit the pavement with Cailen in tow. It was pretty fun! He really liked it! We are going to have to get one eventually because bike rides are an awesome family activity! Also, I need to get my butt in shape because those seats really hurt! It has been WAY too long since I rode a bike!
I think I've mentioned before how Mark's grandma gave everyone season passes to Lagoon. Well, AWESOME gift grandma! It was so fun this summer because we could go for just a few hours if we wanted. Once, I even went for ONE hour! It was perfect. Plus, everyone else in Mark's family had them so we always had people to go with! Cailen loves Lagoon and repeatedly asks to go there. It's hard now because it is only open on the weekends now that summer is over and so we don't really go much anymore. We need to go back soon! It's so fun!
Carousel
Running through the water fountain. He'd do this everytime we go and get soaked!
New love : Bumper cars! He managed to ride this THREE times and only got bumped a little, like once I think. Granted, he just went around in circles...but still fun!
Cailen's bff, Cousin Becca riding the cars with him, his FAVORITE ride!
Riding the boat ride (Tidal Wave I think) with Becca and Aunt Wendy. You might not be able to see it too well, but he's got his hands up, enjoying the ride!
Hilarious video of the bumper cars... in a circle everytime!
We also went to Discovery Gateway this summer with Aunt Heather. We had a coupon so I didn't have to pay for Cailen which was awsome. I don't think I would EVER come without getting some sort of deal on the price because it is $8.50 PER PERSON. No age gets in free because they have a little section for the 3 and under crowd (it was kinda lame, Cailen didn't stay long). He had fun and wanted to stay longer. He loved the balls and the water station. There were some other cool things too, but I think he is a little young to enjoy all of it. We might come again next year, but not again for a little while.
Oh Summer, I'm sad to see you go. But I am excited for the Fall with the cool weather, the changing of leaves and the holidays just around the corner! If only the snow would stay on the mountains...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Video played for me! But you wrote in green font on a green background just FYI
Post a Comment