Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jex is 5 months old!

Our little munchkin is getting bigger by the day! He turned 5 months on Monday and we took a few snapshots to savor the littleness that is still Jex. Any minute now he is going to be be running around after Cailen! Things he loves to do lately: NOT eat solids (we're on a break from trying that...), playing with his dangly toys on his bouncy chair, eating his lower lip, drooooling (but no tooth), still sporting the old man hair on the back of his head (those of you who have seen him know what I'm talking about...need to get a pic for the rest of you), giggling with everyone - he loooves his big brother and lately anything Michelle does makes him laugh hysterically :), attacking/chewing on fists, toys, my hands and any other object he can get in his moutgh, snuggle up in my down comforter to go to sleep (Cailen loved this too), he also falls asleep in 2 seconds on my mom's bed, watching Cailen play, going outside (when it's warm!), and being held. I almost wish that they had dr appts every month for the first year so I could get stats every time, but oh well. He's growing!! He got what looked like two bug bites on his forehead and eyelid the other day, poor guy. He was rubbing his face into everything he could! I love his fuzzy blond hair (especially after a bath when it sticks straight up) and his bright blue eyes. I could survive on eating his chubby cheeks, they are adorable. He has this blueish bump on his torso that I totally forgot what the doctor called but it's fine and will hopefully go away soon. It's interesting though. He is ticklish and it's hilarious to tickle him. He also loves to be held upside down and swung :) You'd think this was something his dad did while I gave a perturbed look, but no, it's my thing I love to do with him. Sometimes he will laugh as I'm changing his clothes which is weird but makes for fun times! We love our little boy!

Look at that fuzzy head! 

 Blue eyes!


 Eating his lip for the camera
Cute toes!!

No comments:

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints