Saturday, April 2, 2011

Service for Kids

After several talks given in todays General Conference (www.lds.org), I would really like to do some service projects as a family. But with a 3-year-old, what can we do? Does anyone have any ideas? Something they have done with young kids that worked well or things they've been meaning to do? Any ideas would be great! Because Mark works nights and has school a few mornings, we are trying to do FHE Friday mornings! So I would really like to do a service this coming Friday. If any of you have ideas or are in need of service from Mark, me and our 3-year-old (with a 4 month old looking on!), please let us know!

Speaking of General Conference, todays two sessions were GREAT! We are so blessed to have the technology that we have today so that I could watch both sessions at home, have my child nap still and be able to hang out in my pjs :) Some truly inspired words were spoken and I hope all you who are LDS or are interested, were able to hear Conference. If not, please do all you can to check it out tomorrow or when it is published next month! I love the Gospel and am so thankful that two times a year, we are able to hear from inspired men and women and have my testimony and spirit strengthened so much!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints