Just wanted to touch base here on the blog to let everyone who might check this that we're still alive :) We have just been super busy with the lovely summer weather! For so long we were whining about our lame spring and just wanted to rain (and snow) to stop so we could have warm weather and now it's here and I'm melting. I haven't seen anything yet though,we're not to August! We have been having a blast, with lots of stuff going on. I can't believe the last time I posted was when Jex turned 6 months. LAME! He turns 8 months on Monday...totally missed the 7 month post. Don't worry, I took pics, so I will backtrack a little to keep up with the record keeping. Who needs baby books when you have blogs right? (Uh, wrong, I totally need to be doing those for my kids and am SLAAAACKING) Hope everyone is having an amazing summer as well and hopefully you guys will get a couple more blog posts out of me before something else catches my eye and...SQUIRREL! (squirrel= anything that sounds good at the moment and distracts me from technological documenting pursuits)

No comments:
Post a Comment