P.S. Does anyone else have issues uploading videos? Again with the technology. Yeesh. But I have tried multiple times on multiple blogs and it just simple doesn't work for me. Any tips? THANKS!
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Little Friends
I love watching my kids play and what is so amazing to see is them growing up! Cailen is a little BOY now, no baby anymore. And it is hilarious to see what crazy things kids come up with to do together. One of his BEST friends is his cousin Becca. Lately, they love to dig for worms....and feed it to my mother-in-laws turtle. Oh kids. Another one of his friends is Camden! Our good friends Brynna and Dustin Morrison have an adorable boy that invited Cailen to his bday party not long ago and it was just GREAT. I could watch Cailen allll day and just thoroughly enjoy his antics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints
No comments:
Post a Comment