Halloween Stuff - We celebrated Halloween for two days, which was awesome. We went to a few different places to trick or treat/trunk or treat and do some fun activities. Cailen got his face painted at Walmart, went trunk or treating at Dick's (grocery store), went trunk or treating with the ward and took a trailer ride (bad pic, sorry), and then went trick or treating with cousins. It was hectic! Didn't get a picture of all of us together, but I was a princess, Cailen was the dragon and Mark was my knight. It was pretty cute.
Forts - Cailen loves to make forts! Here is one that he made us all get into. Lovely family portrait I must say.
Leaves - He also thoroughly enjoyed playing in the leaves in the backyard. It made for some fun pictures and video!
Oh Gosh - My son is a dork. Enough said.
(Maybe you guys can't tell, but he has both legs in one pant leg in this picture. He thought he was so funny)
Tents - Along with forts come the "tents" in mom and dad's bed. He likes to hide under the blankets, usually with Mark and call it a tent. He was obsessed with telling us the story of the Three Little Pigs while he was in the tent. Too bad he did a horrible job. It was cute though.
Snow - Cailen also loooves to play in the snow! This is a picture from when we were playing outside while it is actually snowing! He had a blast!
Video Games - Anything Dad does is cool. Mark was playing the new Mario game for the Wii (jacked from our nephews upstairs, thank you) and Cailen wanted to play. Ignore the messy bed. He can jump very well...just doesn't do anything else!
Movie Time - My little man also loves movies! Mark set up his laptop in Cailen's room and Cailen wanted to watch his movie with all of his "friends." This is him partway into Jungle Book. He took his nap in this chair with his stuffed animals as his pillow!
3 comments:
So fun to see all the pictures of Cailen growing up! I remember when he was just a bump in your belly.
You should post more videos of Cailen talking, I love it! I especially the tent video; that kid is hilarious!
Aaah, tents. When Katie and I were little, we shared a bed, and after my mom had said goodnight and turned out the lights, Katie and I would make tents out of the sheets with our legs, and then take turns climbing into the tents and rating them. Of course, we NEVER voted for the other sister's tent!!! That would just be wrong.
Post a Comment