Monday, December 7, 2009

There's Gotta Be Something...

I am sitting at the computer wanting to blog something. Surely there must be something I can talk about...I am mostly just avoiding all the things I know I should be doing: cleaning (that is a huge monster gargantuan task I am avoiding), finishing the Christmas tree which stands bare and sad, taking a nap (I know, I would, but I just feel guilty), clean out my car for the poor Mia Maids who are going to have to ride in it tomorrow, figure out what dinner is going to be, shower, exercise, etc. The list continues. It's not fun looking at all the things I need to do. So I got on the computer and thought, surely there is something I can talk about...Hmm..well, I apparently am very good at adapting to typing without the use of my middle finger on my right hand. I crushed it pretty bad at my sister-in-law's house and feel like I lost one side of the darn thing (practically). It aches. There. That's what I talked about this post. My ability to maim myself without trying too hard and my ability to adapt when such incidents happen. Woohoo. Done.

No comments:

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints