Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cailen's 3 Year Old Stats

I forgot to add this to posts about Cailen's birthday. We took him to the doctor not too long after he turned three and found out (uh, not surprising) that he is still a wee little guy. He seems so BIG to me, but really, he is a little runt compared to the rest of the world. In the Barber family though, I have a feeling he is going to be a giant :)

Weight: 27 lbs - 7th percentile, ha. (I was seriously surprised he hadn't broken 30 yet...he feels like carrying 50 lbs)
Height: 34 in. - 1-2 percentile.

There is our little munchkin, in a nutshell!!!!

1 comment:

Four Hearts Haven said...

I just want you to know that Max always was in the lower percentile too. I can definitely relate.

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints