Thursday, September 2, 2010

Question for Mom's

I have a question for all the Mom's out there!

HELP! :)

When Cailen was born, I had an aunt that graciously gave me her old travel system so I didn't need to buy a carseat or stroller. AWESOME. But now that I am having another boy, I checked on the carseat and it has expired :( SAD. Because I am having another boy, there are no baby showers in sight so I can't ask for a new one. Another SAD moment. So since I have to pay for it myself, I'm looking for a deal. Where have you got your carseats from? I need a Graco so that it fits in my current stroller (yes, it will be mismatched, ugh). Or I guess I could go all out and get a completely new travel system so it matches...hmm...Any helpful hints or tips or whatever would be much appreciated! THANKS!

P.S. I'm sad AGAIN because I think I might need to purchase a new crib too. Dang it. Maybe I should have just went brand new on everything with Cailen so I could get OTHER PEOPLE to pitch in. So, I guess I'm asking about cribs too. Mainly carseats, but if you have good tips for a crib, that'd be great.

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Congrats on another BOY! Hooray for brothers! We've had good luck with Sears. They often have sales and good deals. We were able to get a fancy pants Eddie Bauer double stroller and a pack-n-play both for 80% off! Our Graco travel system that we got as a present when Hyrum was born was also purchased at Sears. You can also check out slickdeals.com and have the site notify you of good deals on car seats. Good luck!

Jacob & Clarissa said...

We got our graco car seat at Babies'R'Us, but we didn't put a ton of research into that choice and we did get it as part of the travel system. When looking for Emily's carseat, we found the best deals at Walmart, but I don't know if they sell infant seats.

Reagan Family said...

How do you know if your travel system is expired? And I agree Sears usually has a pretty good deal.

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints