P.S. I look gross but I'm too prego to care at this point.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Almost there!!
So my due date is less than 2 weeks away. ACK! Kinda nerve racking but very exciting! I am anxious to just be DONE with it so I don't have to anticipate it anymore, but I am also VERY aware that my life is going to change drastically by having not just ONE but TWO kiddos. So...guess that means I'll just be quiet and take whatever happens because I don't have much of a choice. I haven't been sleeping well lately though, so that's been kind of a bummer. I have slept on the couch bed two nights now hoping that 1) Cailen won't bug me in the middle of the night as much - he'll just bug Mark 2) I won't wake up as much in the middle of the night due to both Cailen climbing in wanting to sleep with us or Mark rolling over, moving, you know, BREATHING, whatever it is that is causing me to wake up so darn much and 3) I won't wake up before dawn because...well I don't know the cause of that either but I'd like to sleep past 5 am. It's been kinda lonely. And plus, Cailen came to ME this morning instead of going in our room. Dang it. Can't trick him now, he knows where to find me. I think maybe tonight is the last night of that attempt and then I'll just go back in my room. I'm lonely and it seems to be pointless :) Anywho, I also thought I'd get the most recent picture of me up here so that I can show off the GINORMOUS belly I have. Actually, this one isn't too bad because it is my 8 month pic so this is from Oct 20. I need to take a new one for my so-called 9 month pic because I could TECHNICALLY go into labor at any moment. Which I am hoping for. Because then at least the sleepless nights would count for SOMETHING (aka. feeding a baby). And then I won't be huge. And then I can stop getting asked if I've had the baby yet (umm, NO) and I can start being able to see my feet again [side note: today at church I went to the bathroom before Relief Society and apparently leaned up against the sink when washing my hands. I walked out of the bathroom, down the hall, said hello to some people and sat down all before realizing I had a HUGE wet spot on the underside of my belly from the darn sink. Stupid big belly. Couldn't see a thing and apparently didn't feel it either. And I had to say the opening prayer. Great. Needless to say, I did not go to the front of the room. They can deal.] K, so here's me at 8 months and here's hoping that now this is posted, the baby will feel like his pregnancy has been dutifully recorded and he can make his appearance...we'll see!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints
3 comments:
We're getting close! Wahoo! (And you don't look gross)
You look like the same old Val from our days in Paris...just with a baby belly!!! As for the two-kid world, good luck, my friend! It will probably be easier since Cailen is older than Camryn and can actually entertain himself a bit! I sent my sis-in-law an email with tips and advice I'd picked up after two months of two kids two and under (she had her second two months after I did), so maybe I'll send it to you, too! Some of the ideas might help. :) It gets easier--I promise! (My email is mam262@gmail.com--email me your address and I'll send along my tips!)
You make SUCH a cute preggo. I wish I could look half that cute when pregnant!
Post a Comment