Seeing all the amazing colors of the season always makes me want to take pictures. I love to take pictures. Problem is, I'm not that great at it. Ok, I don't have a lot of practice and I have yet to learn how to edit said pictures so they look decent. But I saw this awesome park on my way home one day and decided Cailen HAD to play at it and I just HAD to borrow my M&D's camera so I could take some semi decent pictures of Cailen playing at said park with said fall colors. Now, as mentioned, I don't really edit...soo....deal with the pictures I took because I had fun. Despite the fact that Cailen and I went sliding down the stupid hill we decided to climb down because Cailen wanted to go in the "forest" and then we couldn't get up and I, 8 months pregnant mind you, tried to boost my 3 1/2 year old up the hill while trying not to kill myself or the baby and not damage my parents' camera. It was interesting. I'm really glad no one witnessed. Although I guess I just ruined the whole anonymity of that story by sharing it here...oh well! Despite the dirt stains on clothes and Cailen's lunch all over his face (we had a picnic as well), I think there were some cute shots that I got :) Enjoy.
(this is down that stupid hill)
(this is after making it up the stupid hill and refreshing ourselves with lunch)
Cailen is gathering leaves here. He didn't get the concept of cool leaves. He kept bringing me green ones off the tree. It was kinda funny.
1 comment:
GORGEOUS!!! Kids make the best photo subjects. Except that Camryn won't do anything I tell her to, so most of her photos end up one big blur. Do what I say, Camryn!!! This is your mother speaking!!!
Post a Comment