Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blog Hopping

You know you do it.

I'm all about blog hopping these days. I find some great stuff, people I haven't heard from in years, fun ideas, etc. It's great! Links are fabulous too! That way, I know it's not private (haha) and I can get to it. I love looking at crafty stuff for ideas too. I found a few on one of my favorite crafty blogs, Joys of Home. It has given me hope to look at Joy's blog, but I've found adorable other blogs too! Here is one of my newest, Inspired Kara. She's even got a give-a-way! Awesome! Check it out here. I hope I win :) Another one is Our Creative Life. She's also got a give-a-way! What are some of your favorite blogs and sites? Do share!

2 comments:

Darlene - Our Creative Life said...

Joy from JoysfromHome is Amazing!! I'm always inspired by her thrift store makeovers!

Thanks for the blog post about my site & giveaway & thanks for being a follower of our blog!!

Annette and Brad said...

Hey, when you get a chance, shoot me your e-mail address so I can get you some info about a reunion we're talking about putting together in August. See you.

Brad
nedgrimley@hotmail.com

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints