The traveling show came to Salt Lake on the 30th of December and so we made a Girls Night Out!! We left early for parking, walked to Ruby Tuesday and had dinner, then walked back to watch the show. It was AWESOME! They had Toni Braxton, Maurice Greene, Lance Bass, and Marlee Matlin for the celebs (I loved Marlee!). Their partners were Alec Mazo, Cheryl Burke, Lacey Schwimmer (awesome!), and Fabian Sanchez. Derek Hough was there too (obviously the fave!). It really made me want to get into dancing again. In fact, I am asking for ballroom dancing lessons from my husband! He has to go with me of course. So we'll see if I get the lessons, haha! I took a social dance class in college but of course I've forgotten most of it. Even if I remembered how to waltz or whatever, Mark doesn't know, so it's pointless! Anyway, the night was lots of fun, we stayed out late and enjoyed hanging out with girls :) Here are some pics and a few clips of the evening!
This waltz (below) is what made me want to take classes!
2 comments:
How fun for you guys! I've always wanted to go see it (it even came here to Milwaukee, but I didn't get to go). I never knew how much the Davis girls look alike. Not exactly alike, but you can tell you're all sisters :)
What a great gift you got! My dream would be to perform on something like Dancing with the stars...would just have to take dance lessons first! LOL!
Thanks for entering our giveaway! We actually have been selling on ebay as a fulltime powerseller for over 8 years. In fact our success on ebay allowed us to start the custom rug business 4 1/2 years ago. Although we still sell on ebay, it's our product (our rugs) instead of someone elses! We also sell on our website & etsy & amazon. Really we were wanting more advice on making the blog successful as we are fairly new at blogging. Luckily we have gotten some great advice!
Take Care & Come back & visit soon!
Darlene
Post a Comment