Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


So today is my 25th birthday! Wow, I'm a quarter of a century old! I don't even know what to say on this post because I don't know if I'm excited it's my birthday or not, haha! But it means I get to celebrate and that's fun. Mark took me out last night for dinner to celebrate. We went to Rodizio's Grill and ate our weight in yummy meat. I totally forgot to take pictures while we were there, so here are some ones I got off the internet, so you get the idea of what this place is like if you have never been:


They bring these skewers around and slice you off a piece! You can just keep getting more! It's awesome. I mean look at this meat:

Yummy! But my favorite is the grilled pineapple! DELICIOUS! The first time the guy came around, I got two pieces, haha!

Mark and I are going to try to learn how to make grilled pineapple at home because it is SO good! Anyway, that was last night, let's see what I get to do today on my ACTUAL birthday :)

Here's a picture of me and Mark after dinner when we went to pick up Cailen from his mom's house. I HAD to get at least one picture of us! (Mark thought I was a dork for still wanting to take a picture) I'm wearing my awesome leather jacket I got for Christmas :) Anyway, I'd better get off here or I won't do ANYTHING fun for my birthday!

4 comments:

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Love you sooo much!! (I'm going to tell you happy bday on as many mediums as possible since I cant be there) :)

Pick Me! said...

Happy birthday, Val! Hope you had a great day! 25, huh?!

trent and rach henderson... said...

hi valerie! i totally remember when you moved to el paso. i love it here, although i'm alittle jealous you live in bountiful since i'd love being much closer to my fam. you have a baby!? wow crazy how time flies! i'm glad you you commented on my blog. it's so fun to find all these people you knew forever ago! keep in touch! r

Ally said...

Happy birthday, albeit a little late! How was the big day? We need to get together and finish your animal book (I made one a few weeks ago, I should have called.) Okay, give me a call.

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints