Monday, October 19, 2009
Arizona
Well, I thought I would let you guys know how I am in Arizona right now! My husband, cousin Zak, me and Cailen came down here to go to a U2 concert. I'll fill you guys in on the details when I get home, but so far we have been to Vegas, seen 2 new babies (so cute), visited 2 mission friends of Marks (and now my good friends too!), stayed with my aunt and uncle where Cailen has had tons of people to play with and heard quite a few sales pitches on moving to Arizona--Mark was convinced before we even came here and is part of the sales pitch team!! We still haven't gone to the concert! So this is going to be a great trip. I'll share pictures and details when I get back!! Well....after a few days of recuperating probably!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints
2 comments:
We're headed there this coming weekend!! Dang, just barely missed each other! The Phoenix area is part of our job search!!
Hope you guys had fun in Az! Come back and visit soon :)
Post a Comment