...I am down to one child! I have finished helping watch my brother-in-law's kids while my sister-in-law was on a two week cruise (lucky her). It was an adventure that is for sure! There were some fun and silly moments, but it was also tiring and non-stop! I am lucky that I didn't have 5 kids at once. If I get one at a time, I will believe it is a true true blessing! This morning was so nice to be in my own bed, wake up with one child, only have to feed one child breakfast. We just couldn't have a nice
little family breakfast like I would have liked because it's Fast Sunday. But that's okay. I'll take it! And what is even better is that Mark has Fall Break this next week! No school!! We get him all to ourselves (ok, when he is not working on homework that has to be done by Thursday...bummer)! I can clean MY OWN house, do MY OWN laundry, eat MY OWN food (ok, I didn't mind eating someone else's food) and sleep in MY OWN bed. Hallelujah! Now don't get me wrong. I looooove my nieces and nephews. But the nice thing about being an aunt is getting to hang out with them and then send them home! Or better yet, hang out at their house, make the mess there, and then go back to MY house! It was a lot of fun though and I was happy to help. Cailen had tons of fun having people to play with all day every day. It was really good for him (despite him being involved in mayem most every day with his notoriously mischievious cousin Becca). He is going to miss it I am sure. But I think he is also excited to have me back to himself and have his own bed and toys and house. Enjoy pictures and this video from our days at the Schmidt house!
Playing the piano with his cousin Logan's socks on his hands
Hanging out in the laundry hamper with his cousin Beca
.jpg)
Logan requested the song "Go Go Joseph" which they all apparently loved!
No comments:
Post a Comment