Friday, October 2, 2009

Last Hurrah at the Rec Center!

Last year we bought a year pass to the Bountiful Rec Center for me and Mark (Cailen gets in free still, gotta love that). It expired today and so we went Weds Night for our last hurrah at the pool (indoors of course, it's like WINTER out there!!). My brother-in-law Mike took a couple of his kids to a high school football game and the other two were playing at their cousins, so me, Mark and Cailen had a night all to ourselves!! Cailen loooved it and it made me sad that it was our last trip. We can always pay to go sometime, but we are not really in a place to buy another year pass :( I am sad. First the Zoo pass expires, now this. Anyway, we only had time to swim for about 30-40 minutes because we got a late start, forgot our towels and had to drop off diapers for my niece Becca. Fun stuff. But we got there. Cailen had a little anxiety attack when he stepped off the slide and it was too big of a drop so he fell in. He wasn't even flailing around in the water!! So luckily Mark was quick to scoop him up. Of course. He showed off his skills from his swim lessons from last fall, with the choo-choo train and jumping in the pool. He LOVES swimming! We then came home, hung out for a little bit and when we put Cailen to bed, Mark and I came back upstairs for some hot chocolate! This picture is me realizing I didn't take any pictures to blog about so I took one in the family changing room after our showers and changing. Doesn't Mark look thrilled that I am taking this picture? He doesn't understand the importance. But YOU understand right? Of course you do, my fellow bloggers :)

1 comment:

The Jessups said...

When you talked about this place before, I thought it sounded so cool. You guys are always up to something fun!

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints