Monday, June 21, 2010

Cute Random Update of Family

Here is a random assortment of pictures to update you on our family this summer (or a few months before too...) :) Some of these are from my phone, so please excuse the poor quality!



Hanging out at Kid to Kid


Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on mom or dad's phone. This is a daily, if not more so, occurance.


Cailen's amazing circle and triangle he drew on his aquadoodle. I was so proud!


Ha..Cailen's predicament a few weeks ago. My sister Michelle picked me up and we met my parent's at IHOP. When we pulled up, Cailen had been saying "Mom" a few times and I finally said "what??" He declares in a very calm voice "When Michelle turns, I go like this." It was HILARIOUS.


Playing in the best toys ever: boxes


Cailen's new skill: the computer. He has a few games that we inherited from my aunt Barb and he loves them! I didn't really realize he was ready for them but he has been doing amazing! I love them because they are learning games, so it's all about shapes and numbers and letters, etc.


Cailen likes to take naps in our bed. Apparently he also likes to sleep UNDER our blanket. I found him like this when I went to check on him. He is completely wrapped up in that thing! I had to unwrap him so he could breath and wouldn't sweat to death!



We went to LagoonABeach and Lagoon on the 18th with some family and Cailen had a blast!! This was our first visit this year and he had to familiarize himself a little, but it really didn't take too long for him to warm up to it all!


This past Saturday we had some people over to our house for a dutch oven dinner. We had left all the doors and windows open since it was a pretty hot day and we were going in and out to check on the dutch ovens. Well, after dinner, we are all just hanging out around the table and up walks this dog!! He had wandered over clear from Centerville (for those of you who know where we live, it's not too far, but for a dog? We were surprised). Cailen LOVED it! He kept trying to copy Mark and call the dog to him and try to get him to sit. It was adorable. He wasn't afraid at all, which made me smile. We hung out with the dog for about 10 minutes until their owners came to get him (Mark had called them). It was random and fun.



(I've got a couple of videos, but I am having trouble uploading them, so if I get them working, I'll add those later!)

2 comments:

The Jessups said...

Wait. Back up, Michelle is driving?! SAY WHAT?! OH.MY.GOSH.

The Jessups said...

And cute pics, by the way!

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints