Friday, July 16, 2010

Kids are cute


My kid is cute. In an effort to remind myself of this in the future or if I have a bad day or something, I thought I would share his cuteness tonight :)


I was putting Cailen to bed and he decided that he wanted to give his dad hugs. Ugh, ok fine, can't say no to hugs. He walks out saying "If you want to come with me, go for it!" Apparently, I say 'go for it' often enough he can repeat it!


We were laying down to read books, as usual, and I had him say a few things to the baby. Things like "hi" "love you" and "see you in a few months" :) He then decides that I am reading the baby and him a story. Then he wants to lay by the baby, so he turns upside down with his feet by my head and lays on my tummy/leg and cuddles up to "the baby." It was very cute. We then sang songs to the baby. Other than the fact that I needed him to just go to sleep, it was a very cute 30 minutes.


My child constantly says adorable things and I am really going to try to document these little tidbits that mark his toddler years! Oh, the good intentions. Hopefully I can deliver!


What cute things have your kids done/said?

2 comments:

Jacob & Clarissa said...

I was just about to write a post on that myself! Emily had a few cute minutes this morning.

Jacob & Clarissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints