I realize I should have turned a little bit more...you can't quite see the extent of the bump. This picture doesn't do it justice!
As you can see, I cut my hair! I was getting soooo tired of my hair and dealing with it in the heat. I would just throw it up in a ponytail most days, it was just pointless. So I decided enough was enough, I was getting it cut! Plus I had seen so many people with cute short hair (like you Barbara!!) that it was just too enticing!! My lovely sister-in-law Wendy cut it for me and I think she did a great job. Thanks Wendy! I immediately started having long-hair-envy whenever I would see people, but really, it was a good decision. I am probably going to grow it back out, but right now, it is nice, easy, cooler, and just DIFFERENT! That's probably the best thing about it! YAY!
Wow, my cheeks are red from summer...not so attractive. And my hair still lacks body, but it is nice to have a CHANGE!
2 comments:
I love your haircut!! You're such a cute preggers!
Great haircut! =) I love not having my hair touch the back of my neck. Congrats on having a boy!
Post a Comment