1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
6 comments:
I had totally forgotten about "he's not worth a veer"! It was a great phrase. I remember when that football player that Nissa was kind of dating opened your box of cereal and ate half of it and you were so mad! I remember the dramatic Wayne saga. When Mark came to visit you freshman year and we watched you from the roof and played "Kiss the Girl". The kissing poster (and how I never really got on it with anyone that I wanted) Or when we were worried about you being depressed freshman year because you slept all day (when it turns out that you were just on the phone with Mark all night!) Good times! I miss you guys!
"my bo*** are toasty, my bo*** are toasty...." I'm remembering singing that at the Sun Bowl when we were freezing, and you had your pink sweater on over your cheer uniform.
...I think I remember seeing your kissing poster when I stayed with you in the dorms your freshman year.
Oh man, even if no one else posts memories, the ones you guys have shared are priceless. I had forgotten about the pink sweater incident Kendal! And I think I want to forget about the Wayne saga! Sheena, miss you too!
I remember when we took gawking pics at EVERYTHING. I just found some of them the other day when I was going through a box of stuff. Gawking at the eiffel tower, gawking at the lights on the subway, gawking at london from the feris wheel, etc etc etc....
I remember going to the LifeHouse concert freshman year (that was my first concert!) I remember watching you eat cold mac and cheese and Sheena and I commenting on how gross that was. I remember getting emails from all us girls before moving in freshman year and you letting everyone know that you had a hot guy named Mark helping you to move in, so hands off! LOL.... so many more....
I remember lots of stuff but one of my favorites is the routine we choreographed to that Billy Joel song and we practiced it over and over. But I also loved the houses we made for our barbies w/ our books!
Post a Comment