I had posted before of a few of Cailen's obsessions: cars and diapers. There are quite a few more to this list. Just to mention a few, he loves shoes and my oven mitt (one specifically). He tried on my boots that I wore on Halloween. I think he had some energy from all the sugar! He loves to pull all sorts of shoes out of wherever they are and bring them to me. Sometimes he wants to give them to me, sometimes he wants to wear them. He's silly.
He likes to wear or play with anything that is his Mom's or his Dad's. He must feel like a big boy. Here, he found Mark's tie after work on Saturday and was trying to wear it.In the kitchen there are a few drawers that Cailen loves to open and pull things out of. I have posted about the lid drawer already. The other drawer is the towel drawer. It has amazing things in it, like washcloths, dish towels, bibs, and oven mitts. There is one oven mitt, a glove-like one, that Cailen loves to pull out and put on. He waves it around while walking around the house and he'll try to "get" you with it. Today he put it on while I was trying to feed him yogurt for breakfast. His face is PRICELESS!
There are other fun times with Cailen. This was also Saturday night (ok, so I'm veering from the Monday title...) when he was playing with Daddy. He loves to try to take pictures too, so I decided to put it on a timer and see what picture he got. He did pretty good! Here's the picture of Mark that he took and then some pictures I got of him playing with Daddy.




He's laughing in that third picture, I promise! It's mid-playing and he was laughing like crazy!!
Back to the Monday's. Cailen was being a PILL today as I was trying to get all these blog posts up. I didn't catch him before it was too late with this one:
He was so proud of it, as you can see by his smile. He likes to dig through our pencil/pen box and got a hold of a pencil. Before I knew it, he was drawing like crazy on our storage door! Luckily it wiped off with a wet paper towel. The kicker is, the little stinker wasn't through! He went back for more! He got another pencil and this time I saw him and made him put it back. That didn't stop him. He kept trying to do it again. He would rifle through till he found another pencil, look at me and give me this mischievous little smile as he inched toward the door again. I confiscated 10 pencils, 1 colored pencil, and 1 dry erase marker from the little devil. Granted he thought it was funny after awhile and gave me about half of those pencils straight from the box. But he did try at least 4 times to get back to the door to draw on it. *Sigh* Mondays!
After his nap, Daddy was home from school and started to help put up a hammock for Cailen's stuffed animals. Cailen really wanted to be a part of everything and was hurrying over to see what was going on. He tripped and fell, biting something in his mouth which started to bleed. He was a trooper though, stopping crying after a little bit and being happy again. Here Cailen is with his washcloth that he walked around with for a little while to help stop the bleeding.
He was so proud of it, as you can see by his smile. He likes to dig through our pencil/pen box and got a hold of a pencil. Before I knew it, he was drawing like crazy on our storage door! Luckily it wiped off with a wet paper towel. The kicker is, the little stinker wasn't through! He went back for more! He got another pencil and this time I saw him and made him put it back. That didn't stop him. He kept trying to do it again. He would rifle through till he found another pencil, look at me and give me this mischievous little smile as he inched toward the door again. I confiscated 10 pencils, 1 colored pencil, and 1 dry erase marker from the little devil. Granted he thought it was funny after awhile and gave me about half of those pencils straight from the box. But he did try at least 4 times to get back to the door to draw on it. *Sigh* Mondays!After his nap, Daddy was home from school and started to help put up a hammock for Cailen's stuffed animals. Cailen really wanted to be a part of everything and was hurrying over to see what was going on. He tripped and fell, biting something in his mouth which started to bleed. He was a trooper though, stopping crying after a little bit and being happy again. Here Cailen is with his washcloth that he walked around with for a little while to help stop the bleeding.
The look on Cailen's face in that first picture is hilarious (not sure if you can see it with it being this small)






2 comments:
okay, we all know Cailen is a major cutie, but he is particularly a little stud these days!! he's so handsome!
LOL I about died the day I discovered Aden drawing on my walls with crayons! Luckily they were washable :)
Post a Comment