Friday, October 9, 2009

I ROCK!



I am way excited and feel very lucky! It's my reward for my long hard two weeks of mothering my nieces and nephews. I am sooo ready to be done and have my life back! I am vvveeerrryyy low on patience and I think that I want only 2 kids now! The number has been dwindling during these two weeks for sure! Maybe we'll just stop and enjoy Cailen in all his only-one-kid-ness (ok, that's not true, but it is true for a little while until I get over this overwhelmed feeling!). So it's only right that I get a little somethin' to treat myself with! First, I got a call from this dayspa saying that I won their first place prize in a drawing I entered at the Women's Expo. SWEET! I get to have an hour long facial! AWESOME! I am so excited! And then today Mark heard on the radio that the Subway just down the street from my bro-in-law's house was having every 6-inch sandwich for 96 cents!! Also AWESOME! It was only 96 cents because the radio station X96 was there and they had a wheel that you could spin for prizes. I waited in line for about an hour to buy 7 sandwiches but it was totally worth it. Even MORE totally worth it when I spun the prize wheel and won concert tickets! I am totally going on a hot date with my hubby for FA-REE!!!!!!!And maybe we will get some Subway sandwiches for dinner beforehand...hmmm.

1 comment:

The Jessups said...

Yeah for winning!! AND, that Subway was one hot place yesterday. The Subway restaurants in Utah are our clients (well, and many other cities all over the country). Good job on finishing your babysitting job still alive!!

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints