Thursday, November 20, 2008

Disney Movies



We recently ordered a bunch of Disney movies from the Disney Movie Club. We had fun last night opening a few. We watched Dumbo last night and Cailen LOVED it! He loved the elephants and all the songs. He loved the train ("choo, choo!") and all of the other animals. He watched it pretty well too. He sat next to me sometimes and other times he layed on the pillow on the floor, his designated spot to watch movies. This morning we watched Monsters, Inc.

He sat in his spot again, eating a sucker, and was content. I'm hoping the monsters aren't too scary for him. He seems to be doing okay (he is currently watching it). Fun movies. I'm brainwashing him early to love Disney :)

3 comments:

The Jessups said...

I'm am so jealous that he will sit and watch movies. Consider yourself lucky. Stone will watch a good portion of Seseme Street, but only because he's eating breakfast at the time. Once he's done eating, he's done watching. Until Elmo comes on. What's with Elmo? He hears Elmo, and he'll run into the room. But again, it only lasts about a minutes.

The Jessups said...

oops...I am*

The Barber Bunch said...

If I misled you to think that Cailen watches entire Disney movies, I apologize! During Dumbo, we took many breaks. We even tried to put him asleep halfway through, but he wasn't quite there yet, so we finished it. Then today, oh he made it about 20 minutes into the movie. Enough for me to post about him watching it, haha! And I agree..what's with Elmo!? I showed him one Sesame Street movie that barely had him in it, now he's hooked. He calls everyone and everything Elmo. I point to Daddy and say "who's that?" Cailen says "Elmo." Sigh. Oh well, at least they're semi entertained!

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints