Awhile back, Salt Lake City was pleased to bring the Declaration of Independence to visit! It was this crazy story about a couple who found an original copy behind some painting they bought. They sold it for 8 million dollars and the guy who bought it is touring it around the United States, "bringing it to the people" or something. Anyway, I thought 'when am I going to go to DC and see it? Probably never (even though I really want to go there)' so I decided to drag Mark to see it with me. And I'm glad I did. There was an extremely long line to see it up close, so we just looked at it from the ropes around it. I have to admit, it was still a good view and I'm glad we didn't wait 2 hours through the line (ok, maybe 45 minutes). So here are our shots of the Dec. of Indep!

No comments:
Post a Comment