Friday, October 24, 2008

Oops, I was tagged!

I'm not very good at keeping my blog updated and even less good at making sure I check other people's blogs regularly. So I was tagged awhile ago and am getting to it now!!

This one is where the tagger gives the tagged a letter and they have to write out 10 things they like that start with that letter.

My letter is R.

1. Ryan, my brother :)
2. Rice, I just had Chinese food the other day and yummy!
3. Reading! Anyone have any recommendations? I need some new books
4. Redecorating
5. Radio, love music!
6. Recipes (anyone have any suggestions for this too??)
7. Reconnecting with old friends
8. Rock candy :)
9. Ribs
10. Rubber duckies, haha

Thats it! So..... if you are interested in this tag... let me know, and I will give you a letter. Here is a letter for some of you already, if you want to do it:

Sheena: S
Emily: E
Julianne: J
Annie: A
Brynna: B
Megan: M
(yes, I gave you all the letter your name starts with!)

No comments:

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints