Okay, here are the rules for this tag:1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves.2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
Hmm, this is hard! I've never been very good at this kind of stuff. But I'll give it a shot.
1. I've had stitches 3 times. Once, when I was sitting on my dad's shoulders and he let me hit my head on a cement overhang. Ouch. A second time when my sister and I were playing circus with our swimming tubes. I hit the light cover and it fell and hit me in the face, right by my nose. That was intense. Also intense was the 3rd time, when Katy Pine and I were at cheerleading camp and we were catching a girl in a stunt we were doing. She practically bit my chin and I had to get stiches. Like you said Kendal, contact sport!!!
2. I am going to piggyback on one of Kendal's comments because she tagged me and caught me at an uncreative time. I also have an obsession, but mine is with Europe and most specifically Paris. I spent a semester studying abroad there (I loved it even before I went and was THRILLED when I was able to go) and it was heaven!! I lived 5 minutes walking distance from the Eiffel Tower and would go running around the park right by it (the few times I could get myself to go running, ha). I really really really really want to go back there and take Mark to see the beautiful city. Plus, I love French countryside and really want a little cottage like they have :) Ok, enough about my obsession or this post will get crazy long!
3. Ok, similar to Kendal, I count my steps too. But it's when I go up the stairs. It's sometimes really annoying but I can't get myself to stop! Most stairs in houses have 14 steps just in case you were wondering.
4. Mark and I were married 3 years from the day we met. Which was at my grandmother's house :)
5. When I was in the 3rd grade, I broke a blood vessel in my eyelid that turned into a huge goose egg. It's because I was messing around during recess. Anyway, it never completely went back to normal and now one of my eyes is slightly different looking than the other. The fact that I mentioned this scares me because now everyone is going to notice and I hate that!!!!
6. My first kiss was outside my first job and it was gross. I hope the guy doesn't know he was my first kiss and is somehow randomly reading this....
7. I can bend my pointer finger on my left hand to read all the way back..it's kind of gross and it's my circus trick :)
8. I can lick my elbow.
Now Tagged: Brynna, Sheena, Audrey, Megan T., Megan S., Maggie, Allyson, and Julianne!
4 comments:
Ha ha ha--guess what! My right eyelid is different from my left one! It doesn't open all the way, and I'm paranoid everyone looks at it and goes, "Uh...stroke victim?"
Oh, and I can't lick my elbow. I tried--no dice. I CAN lick my nose, though!
I'm so glad you're obsessed w/Paris, too. I think back to that semester nearly every day--I miss it so much! And I miss you, Maggie, Dana, Julie, and Whitney, too. I remember feeling so incredibly lucky that I'd made such good friends as you girls!!! Paris wouldn't have been half so fun without you!
That was a fun read! I also have an obsession with Paris, but I haven't been there since I was there with you! That seems like it was a lifetime ago!
hahahaha I'm dying of laughter remembering our little routine w/ our inner tubes. But I also vividly remember that light fixture falling and catapulting towards your face...it was in slow motion yet soooo fast! Good times, good times! Well because you're okay of course. Funny thing is...I've had stiches ZERO times!
Oh I learned so much!! That was fun reading about you. And, I'm so glad you're back to blogging. :)
Post a Comment