Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas at a glance

Christmas was awesome! And yes, I know, it was ages ago. But as you can see by the post date, I've been working on this for a while! (you'd think it'd be cooler than this, haha) But today is actually Jan.5 and I am finally finishing up this post. Enjoy! Here are some pictures to show a little about our holidays :)

Cailen's presents:

Slide

Elmo Airplane


Piano (the rock and play!!!!!!!)

Elmo Chair


Elmo slippers

Helping everyone else open their presents


Other Christmas-time fun!

Lights at Temple Sqaure. Valerie and Cailen met up with Nissa and Jake for a fun little reunion (and meeting! Jake had never seen Cailen!). It was fun to catch up. Unfortunately, I never did get a picture of Jake and Nis! Cailen loved the lights and didn't mind (too much) being bundled up. He REALLY wanted to play in the snow and throw snowballs. He got out of his stroller to walk around and when he tried to pick up snow, he fell over! He was a little too bundled to bend properly :)



Barber Christmas party!! Cailen was baby Jesus again this year and was a little more active than last year. He was running around, refused to sit with "Mary" (although we did get him to do it once for the picture!), and would "lead" us all in singing the Christmas songs.



Hanging out at the Davis household, playing with new presents (his new Mess Free markers and coloring pad from Aunt Michelle) and walking around in the snowstorm!! ("eye, eye")


"Snowboarding" with Daddy and Daddy's adventurous video, all done in a church parking lot. *Sigh*...boys!



After Christmas clean-up :) Cailen loves bubbles and so he thoroughly enjoyed his bubble bath. Here he is playing with toys, showing the camera his bubble-covered-ducky.

1 comment:

Heather said...

hahahaha...you know what I'm laughing at ;)

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints