Sunday, December 7, 2008

HALLELUJAH!


I am so excited! You should have seen me in Walmart yesterday!!! I FOUND IT! I FOUND IT! Now those of you who weren't with me the couple of days after Thanksgiving won't quite understand the enormity of this exclamation. I found the toy that I was hunting for! Cailen now gets his little Fisher Price Rock and Play Piano. I think I'm mostly excited because I was searching so darn hard for it. Thought I would share my news :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

oh I KNOW how excited you are!! Can't wait to see if he even likes it or not....totally kidding, he'll be adorable!

Jacob & Clarissa said...

Hooray! I'm glad you found it! So, now I want to know what's so special about this piano? There's one sitting under our tree from Jacob's mom, but I didn't look at it all that close.

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints