Friday, December 19, 2008

Our friend Camden

Today we babysat a little boy named Camden. He is out friends Dustin and Brynna's little boy and he is fun! Cailen and him hung out a bit. Camden took over Cailen's high chair while Cailen ate his breakfast at the big table. Look at those cute pj's! They were my little brother's, haha! Cailen was a little unsure of having a second baby in the house. Guess this is good practice for the future, huh? They had to share my lap when we were reading books. Silly boys :)


After eating, we read a few books, Cailen watched his movie and Camden played with toys. Cailen had a little bit of a hard time sharing, I discovered. But he's learning. He kept taking his giraffe toy from Camden and taking it into the living room where he'd leave it. I told him over and over (okay twice) to get the toy and give it to Camden. Like I said, he's learning :) And now, both babies are asleep! Cailen keeps whining and I'm afraid he'll wake up, but I still feel like a pro-mom! Two babies? Pssh, piece of cake! (Like I told Mark, one day is WAAY different than every day. But hey, at least I did this one day! Okay a couple of hours...but still!)

No comments:

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints