Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Eek, attempt to catch up!

It has been a while since I've posted anything really worthwhile (so I feel) and so here is my attempt to catch up! I'm rewinding back to November, before Thanksgiving even, to update you on things the Barbers have done :)

First and foremost, my kid is hilarious and adorable. Here are some pics of him being silly:


He wanted to wear his gloves as he played and made a mess of his room!

Next, on one of Mark's days off, we went to the Museum of Natural History at the U. It was pretty cool! Cailen liked a lot of the stuff and so did Mark :) I had fun watching Cailen explore and went around taking pictures (without the flash mostly, since we were in a museum)

Cailen totally recognized these as horses immediately and neighed!


Playing with the toys they had in the kiddie room

Digging for dinosaurs with Dad!

Did you guys know that Utah has a state ROCK? It's coal, in case you were wondering.

Cailen wanted to peek over at the bones!

He loved looking through the microscope at all the bug parts. It was kinda gross and kinda cool.

Heather came to town for Thanksgiving (she's my sister for those who don't know) and Cailen took a little while to get used to her. But he warmed up and loved playing with her!

After Thanksgiving, we put up our Christmas stuff. Cailen helped Mark with the tree :)

Then I thought I'd throw in this picture of Cailen eating oatmeal :)

That's all for now because we need to get ready for "work." Cailen is currently playing drums on my arms as I type, so I think he wants some attention :) See ya later!

No comments:

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints