Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oreos and Snow!

Did I ever tell you that my child is hilarious? And a bit of a dork? I love him to pieces!! His aunt Amy loves to spoil him with lots of sugar :) This days treat was Oreos. He liked the idea of dunking them in milk except he didn't take them back out again! He liked to basically throw them in there. He didn't even eat a lot of them. Despite mostly throwing them in the mug of milk, he did eat his fair share and made quite a cute little mess!

In other cuteness, Cailen played in the snow for the first official time! And I got some amazingly cute pictures and videos just to share with you all! We were at my parents house and went into the backyard. He had a little trouble walking through the snow until we got him on the basketball court/cement pad. He could actually walk quite well in his boots that are a size or size and a half too big! He was very excited to wear his boots, he loves them! My sister Michelle assisted/played with him for me while I was the cameraman. Cailen loves the slide in my parents backyard and snow didn't stop him from wanting to go down the slide. Once he went down once (and got a little stuck on the snow) his way was clear for a few more go's. Cutie pie Cailen!

Cute and dressed for snow!

Making snowballs with Michelle

Cute little footprints on the cement


Enjoying the slide


It snowed again this Tuesday and when I came home from the store I saw Mark out shoveling with Cailen tagging along. He was still in his pj's but had his coat, boots, gloves and hat on. He was adorable! He was "helping" dad. He loved to walk through the snow and made "snowballs" and threw them...basically at himself because it was pretty much powder that blew all over him. A few times he fell over and got his face in snow. He would just get up and say "Eye, eye" to let us know that he had snow in his eye and needed some help. Funny kid.


1 comment:

Heather said...

haha I love the penguin walk on the basketball court

"...it was then that I carried you." - Footprints