Thats weird...your words are showing up as symbols and not words. Is this happening to anyone else or is this my work computer? WEIRD!!
No that's happening to me too! I can see part of the words Google Reader but it cuts off.Thats really weird. But she wants addresses for Christmas cards!
Oops, I had it on Webdings or whatever that font is called. I could see it just fine :)
And yes Megan, so send me yours!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thats weird...your words are showing up as symbols and not words. Is this happening to anyone else or is this my work computer? WEIRD!!
No that's happening to me too! I can see part of the words Google Reader but it cuts off.
Thats really weird.
But she wants addresses for Christmas cards!
Oops, I had it on Webdings or whatever that font is called. I could see it just fine :)
And yes Megan, so send me yours!!
Post a Comment